Thursday, February 22, 2007

Things that piss me off

I've started a list of things that piss me off. George "Dubya" Bush certainly tops the list. I've usually referred to him as Dubya, but I will honor the late, great Molly Ivins and simply call him the Shrub for the next month.

Perhaps I will start of list list of Shrub-isms that have really pissed me off over the years. Certainly, "bring 'em on," has to top the list. I believe that even this heartless cretin wants a mulligan on that one.

I'll spend some time researching some Bushisms - and I'm not even going to bother with his mangling of the English language. That's quite unfair (plus, I manage to misspeak often enough mysefl). No, I want to concentrate on matters of substance - like the gratitious lies to the American public before the 2006 mid-term elections about not shit-canning Rummy (Rummy was summarily dismissed one day after the election).

No comments: