Friday, March 16, 2007

Donald Trump to Dubya: You're Fired

The Donald had some rough comments for Dubya. How rough? When you consider Dubya is, after all, our POTUS, the comments are Rosie-rough:

Donald Trump goes off on President Bush in a scathing attack during an interview with Wolf Blitzer on the Friday edition of CNN's 'Situation Room.

"Well, I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. And I just don't understand how [the Democrats] could have lost that election."

MORE...

"Everything in Washington has been a lie. Weapons of mass destruction, it was a total lie. It was a way of attacking Iraq, which he thought was going to be easy and it turned out to be the exact opposite of easy. He reads 60 books a year. He reads a book a week. Do you think the president reads a book a week? I don't think so. He doesn't watch television. Now, one thing I know is when I'm on television, I watch, or I try. You do. Your own ego says, let's watch. Whether good or bad, you want to watch. He doesn't watch television. He's on television being interviewed by you or someone else, he doesn't watch. Does anyone really believe that?"

On Saddam Hussein:

"Whether they like him or didn't like him, he hated terrorists. He would shoot and kill terrorists. When terrorists came into this country, which he did control and he did dominate, he would kill terrorists. Now it is a breeding ground for terrorists."

1 comment:

Shades Within You said...

Thank you for stopping by Shades Within You. The Piece "Darkeness" is for someone that I know that is 13. So the spelling is correct in her terms. By the why I like your page.

Stop by any time. I give the voice to young people who have no other ave.